Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

~~Thanks to Deniz for my Stylish Blogger Award!



~~Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
     Share things about yourself
     Award recently discovered great bloggers
     Contact these bloggers about the award

~~Things about me you might not know:
     1. I'm named for my daddy's fifth grade girlfriend.
     2. After being Momma to seven cats for over forty-three years, I'm now the momma of two toy poodles.
     3. My picture is in the newspaper for the third time in a month.
     4. I've been married for thirty-three years and John, my love, is a six foot four inch blond with Jamie Fraser blue eyes.
     5. In the last three months I've added 33,372 words to my official rough draft file for FRIENDLY FIRE.
     6. I've written new words for five different works in progress in the last three months.
     7. I no longer drink Diet Coke--Don't you dare touch my hot tea!
     8. There is an actual cherry tree in my yard.

~~Try these great blogs--all of them are Stylish!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations for all you've done Zan Marie! Love the way we both worked Outlander into our lists [g]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zan Marie. So much to comment on! Your new look is great. I love the snow shots. So exotic to me! I love the things you share about yourself - why is your picture in the newspaper? Your husband sounds dreamy. Your work ethic is awesome. Welcome to Tea Drinkers Anonymous, I'm the chief! Guzzle guzzle guzzle!
    I have a Foxchi - work it out. She's adorable.

    Thanks for the Stylish Blogger award. I'm glad to receive it!

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look! Stylish indeed. You have a real cherry tree in your yard? I'm envious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Zan Marie! We're not worthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise,
    Thanks for the comments. I've been in the paper promoting my Christmas book, in a photo with my momma when she won a "dream come true" at her retirement community (She wanted her room rearranged) and for the class I'm teaching at church just this last Friday.

    I just had a cup of Prince of Wales from Twining. ; )

    I think your Foxchi would be adorable. Is she hyper like both her founding breeds?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan,
    Thanks! I do have a Yoshino Cherry Tree. It has the most delicate pink flowers in the spring--that is if the warm December didn't get them too close to blooming that we lose them to overly cold winter we are having.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your mother! What sorts of renovations does she get?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deniz,
    Rearranging, not renovations. ; ) The social director asked for wishes from the residents. Some were impossible to grant, like better health, not to use a walker or wheel chair anymore. But some, like my momma asked for easy things like help rearranging the furniture. One asked to go on a hot air balloon ride, or to go to a wild animal park. All in all, a cute thing for the staff to do. Momma loves the new arrangement.

    ReplyDelete

To use Facebook or Twitter sign in, select Name/URL. Add your name and the URL of your homepage for Facebook or Twitter...and comment. Thanks for coming by!