|Some of my many books...|
- Chip MacGregor takes on the weighty topic of How Do You Define Success.
- Brenda Warneka shares tips for Negotiation Your Book Contract.
- Elizabeth Percer shares her Nine Non-Rules for Writing.
- Chuck Sambuchino has information of the Five Comparisons NOT To Make. (Just when you thought finding comps was complicated, here's more to keep in mind. ;-)
- Michael Neff shares some lessons on Third Person Point of Vew. (This is for all of you who write this POV. I'm a confirmed First POV writer. ;-)
- The meat of any story for me, is character. Now Novel shares Seven Tips for Writing Better Portraits.
- Ella Joy Olsen shares tip for fighting insecurity in "Talking Yourself Down and Talking Yourself Up."
- Laura Drake shares "Why You Should Write Flash Fiction." (Speaking of...if you know of a contest of micro flash fiction 100 to 200 words, let me know.)
- Ben Yagoda makes Commas easy...well easier. ;-)
Readers (without you, we writers would be lost. XOXOX)
- I saved the best for last--Teddy Roosevelt's "Ten Rules for Readers. " This is absolute perfection!
Next Week: The Book Pusher's June Mini Book Reviews, Part 2!