It's the giving season and I've be remiss if I didn't share a few "gifts" with my fellow wordsmiths. So, check these out and enjoy the season, hug your family, friends, and significant others, and be filled with Joy! I'll be back the first Wednesday of January.
- A Brief Letter to a Worried Writer--Take heart, you aren't over the hill if you're still hunting that agent and/or contract and there's no one place you should live.
- Finding Confidence--It's there for the taking if you look for it.
- The Two Minutes It Takes...--Just read it, already. ;-)
- Imposter Syndrome--You know you feel like this.
- How to Write Every Day--And be Zen about it. ;-)
- Controlling the Crazies--This isn't just for women, you know.
- And of course, you need books! Check out Hometown Reads.
Have a fabulous holiday season whatever your way of celebrating
Merry Christmas from my family to yours.