Wednesday, May 2, 2018

IWSG: My 2018

{Note to followers: if you want an email when a new post goes up, go the right column and subscribe for emails. Thanks.}



Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds! Co-Hosts: JQ Rose, C. Lee McKenzie, Raimey Gallant, & E.M.A Timar!



Question:
It's spring! Does this season inspire you to write more than others, or not?

Answer:
Yes and no. ;-)
I never give you one straight answer, do I?
Truly, the season doesn't affect my writing. For more important is what is going on in the rest of my life. At the moment, I'm still deep in "Momma" care. The surgery was a great success, but we have many appointments to come. As time goes on, I expect I'll be back to writing. (I know my back brain is still churning out ideas.) Until I'm able to devote more time to writing, I'll take notes and think. 

Happy writing to you all!

Next Post: The Book Pusher's May mini book reviews.




11 comments:

  1. I'm with you. It doesn't affect my writing so much. Just give me time with a computer and that's all I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, time... we can all do with more of it ;-)

    Ronel visiting on Insecure Writer's Support Group day: Autumn Decisions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ronel! Time is a four-letteted word some days.

      Delete
  3. Wishing your mom a smooth recovery.

    As long as you're still churning out ideas, that's all that matters for when you have time to write. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, social commitments and connections and opportunities have much more influence on my writing output than the weather does. Wishing you peace and writing time as you tend to your dear mama.

    ReplyDelete

To use Facebook or Twitter sign in, select Name/URL. Add your name and the URL of your homepage for Facebook or Twitter...and comment. Thanks for coming by!