Fall is one of my favorite seasons. The colors of the leaves enchant me. The cooler temperatures allow me to turn inward and settle into a good story--either my own or someone else's. Everything says that it's time to be thankful for what I have, so I'd like to take this post and list a few of my reasons for thanksgiving this year.
- My mother is home after a few trips to the hospital and doing better.
- I pitched two agents at the Surrey International Writers Conference and both requested a submission--one a full and the other a partial. These requests are on their way.
- My husband and the pups are doing well and make my life easier and more fun.
- My best writing buddies and I planned for one and half years to meet up at Surrey and pulled it off. From all over the world, we were able to congregate fourteen of our seventeen members for five days of amazing camaraderie and fun. Without these ladies, I'd not be submitting stories to agents and contests. So, I'd like to dedicate this post to the ladies who share the journey. Long may we write!
- I got to meet many of my buddies from the Books and Writers
Jackie, Nan, and Cat
|With Diana Gabaldon|
|Taylor, Beth, and Veronica|
Me, Taylor, and Beth
The Forum Gang!
|More of the B&W Crew!|
Beautiful Surrey and Snow in the Rockies!
The next post will be in two weeks. See you on December 7 with another post from #IWSG.